Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Idiot!

Every year growing up, my mother hid a certain mid-February edition of Sports Illustrated from me. Nevertheless, a copy somehow always found its way into my hands.

So what could possibly have driven me to repeatedly deceive the woman who gave me life?

Her. Today I learned that her husband cheated on her with his 18 year-old employee. As Napoleon would say, "IDIOT!"

And not surprisingly, it looks as though this lout's political decisions are as clear-headed as his personal ones.

3 comments:

Allee said...

He contributes to Hillary and cheats on Christie - not a smart man!

Wonder if Christie shares the same views as her husband - would that change things for you?

zokc said...

Allee, I wouldn't care if she were a substantial contributor to the Earth Liberation Front and Al-Qaeda.

Call me shallow...

Jill said...

Well, I don't know about her taste in politics, but I know for sure that she has bad taste in men. This was her fourth marriage. FOURTH! And if I recall correctly her third (the one she left Billy Joel for) was an even bigger fraud than Peter Cook.

...and I thought she had bad taste when she went after Chevy Chase in a swimming pool.